Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Monday, December 12, 2005

Here I Go!

Okay, this is my first time blogging, so please bear with me! I'm very excited about this and cannot wait to see how this progresses.
First off, I will introduce myself. I'm Lisa, 27, a Christian wife and mommy, and live in MN with my dh Nick, and son Vincent, who is going to be 5 in March. I am also pregnant, due very soon with our second son, Andrew. Officially I'm due January 1, but due to his size and a few complications caused by gestational diabetes, we will most likely be getting a c-section done next week. We are all very excited to meet him!
This week, I am going to be working on getting this house in order. I haven't been doing a very good job for the last half of this pregnancy, but I think nesting is starting to kick in :-) . I am trying desperately hard to establish routines agian in our home, especially before little Andrew's arrival, so we will see how this goes. Today has been off to a slow start as I woke up this morning with some dizzy spells and being sick to my stomach that has left me feeling tired. We also had an ultrasound today and everything looks good…I am technically 37 weeks, but “little” Andrew is measuring almost 9 pounds! Everything is looking healthy, though, so that's all I care about :-) .
This school year, I have been doing a little preschool with Vincent. This month, we are “replacing” our school with an Advent calendar at http://www.teachingmom.com/features/advent.html This link was given to me by a wonderful woman on a list that I am on. This has really been fun and a wonderful learning experience for the both of us! Anyway, that's enough about me for today. I am off to start dinner…today we are having a homemade version of Hamburger Helper and some veggies out of the freezer. Going simple today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment