Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A rough yet productive day

Ugh, Vincent has decided to be cranky today .  I am trying my hardest not to go insane myself, but with all the preggo hormones in my system, sometimes it is truly a test.  It's a test even when you're not pregnant!  But, he is napping now, so I am having a quiet moment .

I have been doing pretty well on the housework this morning…I haven't done anything extra yet, but maintenance is good :-) .  The last load of laundry is in the washer, the bed has fresh sheets, the dishes are done, and dh is off to work with a good lunch and a freshly pressed shirt

Lunch is over, so I am just pondering my afternoon plans.  The main thing I want to do is go through the rooms and just get things put away and the floors swept.  We have hardwood floors, so this should be done everyday, but it doesn't always happen.  It would be nice to get them mopped, too, if I have the energy.  All I use for the wood floors is hot water with a touch of dishsoap and some lemon oil.  I would also like to get our bathroom tub scrubbed out, too.  I have been maintaining the toilet and vanity daily, so that's the only major thing left in the bathroom.  After that, I will just give the tub a good wipe-down with my poof after every bath, and I will hopefully never have to go through a major scrub session in the bathroom again !  We shall see how this goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment