Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Slacking on Housekeeping

Despite me being so excited about the doctor's appointment, I really have not been feeling up to par today.  I think the baby may have just dropped last night, as I didn't get very good sleep with pain in my hips, and I've just been feeling that lower pressure all day today.
I did manage to get up and make a couple of batches of cookies.  I dug into my Betty Crocker Cooky Book last night and made up dough for Chocolate Drops (to which I added Christmas Mint M & M's) and Pineapple Coconut Drops.  I refrigerated them and then baked them up this morning.  I pretty much just did that and packed dh's lunch for work and ironed him another shirt.  I am so behind on ironing…I've pretty much just been doing it as he needs it.  I would like to get all his shirts done and just have it over with for awhile, but prayerfully, he won't need that many for awhile because he will be on leave for the baby .
While I don't have all the laundry put away, at least it's all clean .  I know dh doesn't mind, he loves getting to take homemade treats to work…he has no problem sacraficing having a little housework done as long as he's eating good!
Well, hopefully, I'll get some good sleep tonight and will at least have the energy to get dishes done and keep up on laundry tomorrow.  OR, maybe I'll go into labor and won't have to worry about it for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment