Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Back to school???

Not really…I may have taken a blogging break, but we have been chugging along at school the entire time.  By the end of October, we will be finished with kindergarten (which Vincent would have just been starting today) and moving right into first grade.
The big thing is, reading is coming along GREAT.  Vincent is reading very short stories from his curriculum right now and it is so exciting!  I taught him how to do it!  Isn't that a wonderful feeling?  Now, I know if I can teach, anyone can!  Vincent is also doing really well in math…he finished up the kindergarten workbook I had got him, so we got him a first grade workbook, and he is just sailing along in that.  I love this!   We are both having so much fun .  I'm still just reeling from the fact that I TAUGHT MY CHILD HOW TO READ.  LOL.  I know so many of you out there know what I'm feeling.  It just gives me so much encouragement to keep on with this because I have seen that I can do it!
Heehee, time to get of the high horse LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment