Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Thursday, September 7, 2006

PRAY FOR SUSAN GODFREY AND FAMILY

A lot of you probably know Susan from her blogs.  I have known her over the internet for a couple of years now, and she has been such a source of encouragement and inspiration to me in my faith, as well as in practically every aspect of my homekeeping.  After being away from the blogging world for awhile, I was devestated to read this today.   In the midst of everything, Susan's unwavering faith in the Lord is shining through in her testimony to how He is carrying her through this.  I have thought about her and her family many times since I read this, and have cried many times for her.  Every time I think about her, I send up a prayer to the Lord for Susan, her baby and her family.
Please, please, please pray for Susan and her family during this time.  She will be induced this coming Tuesday morning, and she will be going to the hospital Monday night.  Amy has set up a 48 hour prayer chain for Susan and her family as they are going through this.  Please visit her blog and sign up if you can.  Biblical Womanhood is gathering email notes, verses, and encouragement for the family, as well as any snail mail you may want to send to them.
But most of all, please pray for this grieving family, whenever you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment