Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Monday, November 20, 2006

The kitchen's coming along!

Well, this is looking much better!  First, I cleaned out the fridge...



It still looks a little crowded, but I had to make room for my pan of homemade gumdrops to set.  These are very easy to make, by the way, and you can find the recipe over at Ronda's blog.  I love her blog, she is very inspirational and has lots of wonderful recipes and crafts.

Anyways, here's my cleaned off table...


And then when Nick came home, he fixed the cabinet shelf and...



I was able to clear off my counter and put things back in the cabinet!  It is so wonderful to open the cupboard doors and see it all organized, and to see I actually have SPACE!  LOL.  There was only 4 things I didn't keep, but somehow before I organized it, you couldn't fit another thing in there.

Today's project will be our upstairs "porch" which is a room we don't use, except as a catch all for all the stuff we don't know where to put, and for Vincent's toys.  I really need to go through the toys and cull A LOT.  His stash is going to go down significantly, as he has WAY too many.    I will post a report and pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment