Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I love my living room!

The computer was unplugged for a couple of days while we finished up the living room, but now it's all finished!  Well, there is the baseboard behind our loveseat that's waiting to be stained and sealed, but that's it.  Anyway, I have some before, during, and after shots to share .


Murphy, our dog, has no idea the changes that are about to happen!

 


This is after we took out all the brick from our fireplace.


Faith is checking out what we're doing to "her" house.




You can see the spot behind our loveseat where we need to put the trim.  We need to add the wallhangings, still, but what an improvement, huh?  I LOVE IT!!!  It's so nice and cozy now.

Well, I'm inspired to get the rest of my house clean, so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment