Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday, Tuesday

Yes, I have been sick again, but am getting better quickly.  I was so bad yesterday that I spent all day on the couch.  Dh stayed home from work because I couldn't do anything.  It was also the first day that I couldn't do school with Vincent.  That's okay, though, tomorrow's a light day, so we'll catch up then.

Speaking of school, I have to brag just a little on my son.  I am so proud of Vinny (oh, and he has now said that I CAN call him Vinny-Pooh again LOL).  He is doing so well learning and retaining his phonics.  He now reads level 1 readers to me with very little help.  We also started addition and subtraction this week in math.  I am so glad I started him with this in K...he is just flying through (he says math is his favorite...Yay!).  This week in science, we are learning about rivers.  And when I say "we," I mean we...it's amazing how much I'm learning, too.  Dh laughs because I tell him I love being back in first grade!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment