Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Saturday, June 30, 2007

What a day!

Whew, I am exhausted!  Today was my and Nick's renewal of our wedding vows.  It was an awesome day!  We got to see people we hadn't seen in awhile, and a good time of fellowship for all.  We also had family and friends there in whom I hope some seeds were planted for the Lord.  I hope we were nothing but good witnesses for Him.  Well, that's it for now, I am absolutely exhausted, and it will be at least another hour before the boys go to bed.  Nick is out with my brother fishing LOL!  We will do our "honeymoon" tomorrow...Nick's dad is coming over to watch the boys and we will go for a nice ride on the motorcycle...Nick found some pretty nice trails along the Mississippi River to ride.  Yay!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment