Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A great deal!

Well, through some searching I did, I found a Christian library at a church here.  Our church has a library, but this is a REAL library LOL!  It is such a great find…they have all kinds of books and resources we’ll be able to use for school.  They also have a section of books that they are selling, and we found the "Handbook of Nature Study," by Anna Botsford Comstock…for only $1!!!  I looked it up on Amazon, and the cheapest used was going for $21.  So, wow, we really got a steal!  Even though I’m doing My Father’s World, I had seen this on Ambleside Online and had been looking at getting it for the days we do our nature walks.  There was no way we would have been able to afford it, considering we haven’t even ordered the curriculum yet.  Praise God, He always provides!

No comments:

Post a Comment