Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Box day!

Yesterday, we got our box with 2nd grade curriculum!  Box day is one of my favorite days of the school year LOL!  It's almost as good as Christmas.  I couldn't get the photos on my other blog, so I am showing them here.

The first 2 pics are the 2nd grade I ordered from My Father's World, Adventures in My Father's World.





These are the toddler toys I ordered for Andrew.  He will get to play with these while I'm doing school with Vincent.


The stuff came right before lunch, so we were exploring things while we ate. 


I am so excited...this is going to be such a fun year!  We are going to start Tuesday.  We will be doing Tuesdays-Saturdays, at dh's request, so that we have the same days off that he does.    Hopefully, I will be able to keep up on posting pictures of our projects and such as the year progresses...I really want to keep a record of what we're doing.  Needless to say, I've had my nose buried in the teacher's manual since last night (I actually fell asleep over it last night in bed LOL!), and probably will until Tuesday!  So, if you don't hear from me, that's where I'll be LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment