Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Busy, busy!

It's been a pretty busy week and it's not over yet.  Thursday I went to a funeral for my cousin...he passed away on Sunday night/Monday morning from lung cancer.  He was only 35.  Please pray for the family and for his many friends who are feeling such a loss right now.

Yesterday through this afternoon I had an overnight meeting at a local church.  I am serving on team for a women's weekend retreat in November.  Dh is serving on the men's team the week before.  We had both gone through it ourselves a couple of years ago and WOW.  This is an amazing ministry they have here.  It has really changed our relationships with Christ for the better and is doing the same for many.

Tonight I need to prepare for Sunday school, which I teach to the preschoolers in our church.  I will probably do that after I put the boys to bed, since I don't have to do much this week.

So, right now, I'm just kind of relaxing.    The boys are playing nicely, the house is not a disaster...life is good.  GOD is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment