Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The dishes are done???...and and early night :-)

  • Wow, I really need to remember days like these!  You see, I have been on a plateau for quite awhile when it comes to training Vincent in anything new.  I have clearly forgotten the wonderful fruit that results from actually taking the time to slow things down a bit and do some life training.  Today I decided to dig in and train Vincent on washing the dishes.    He has helped me with them since he was 3 by drying them, and eventually putting them away.  Today, he learned the *chief* position at the sink...the dish washer!  We were BOTH excited!  Hee hee!  He has asked me to make dish-washing his responsibility.  I said we'll see.  I don't want to burn him out and have him hate dishes, and any other chores I teach him!  But, he did do the dishes after dinner tonight, and I was pretty impressed...no complaining!  In fact, he told me it was even more fun because he had more to do!  LOL!  We'll see how long this lasts. 
    I just got done putting the boys to bed, and I think I may turn in early as well.  I'm in the beginning stages of morning sickness here, and just feeling lousy and TIRED.  I'm not complaining, however...after 2 miscarriages, I like my little ones letting me know they're healthy and causing trouble. 

    Praise God for such a wonderful day!  ALL the glory goes to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment