Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New baby update! :-)

Isaac was born on July 16, at a whopping 10 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long.  Oh, and he has red hair.  I love it!  He is such a little sweetie pie, and my best nurser yet.    Here is a picture of him the day he was born.  I will try and post a birth story soon.

In other news, Vincent finished 2nd grade back in July and we will be starting 3rd grade on Tuesday August 19, using ECC from My Father's World.  We already have the curriculum, and just have to buy a few basic school supplies.  We are both very excited to get started!   Dh went back to work this week, and I was very tempted to just start now, since Isaac's sleeping so much during the day right now, but I held myself back. 

I am hoping to get back into some sort of routine here soon, so stay tuned for progress on that bit of our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment