Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am thankful for my husband

I thank God for my husband.  I know there is no other man that He could have given me who would be more perfect for me.  I think I could sit here for pages and pages (and days!) and brag on my hubby.  He is my Mr. Command Man, the leader of our home, and he does a great job of it!  Whether he knows it or not, he has a very sweet side as well.    He always seems to know just what I need...whether that be a little spoiling or whether that be someone to put their foot down and tell me no.  I can say with all honesty that Nicholas is my very best friend, and I am so proud to call him my man.  He is also an awesome father to our children...he knows when to have fun, and when to lay down the law.  I have it so easy compared to some women...while I'm not perfect in it yet, I have absolutely no problem submitting to his authority, because I totally trust that he will follow God's leading.  I think we both compliment and contrast each other really well, and yes, I'm going to use a cliche here, but , we fit together like a hand and glove.

I also am so thankful for all the many things my hubby does for our family.  From making the tough decisions to being the sole breadwinner, so that we can keep our kids home where they belong.

Thank You, Lord, for Nicholas!

No comments:

Post a Comment