Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Moving update

Well, we picked our house yesterday, and I am so excited!  I was so excited, in fact, that I forgot to use my cell phone to take pictures.  So no pictures yet.  However, Nick and I are going to try and get out there on Tuesday to take a look without the kids, and we are bringing a camera.  We are closing on December 9th.  While the big move is on the 13th, we are moving our beds and a few necessities over on the 10th so we can start living there.  Yes, that's how excited we are about this house.  LOL!  The boys absolutely love it, too, especially the huge amount of running space they have outside and the apple tree in the yard.  God is so good, to Him goes all the credit and glory.

My inspiration to get packing has been renewed with vigor, and that's what I'll be doing today.  Tomorrow we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving.  They are hosting Christmas this year, too.  Usually that's our thing, but obviously this year, we won't be ready in time.  However, I would like to try to have Andrew's birthday at home, which is 2 days after Christmas.  Then it can kind of be an open house/housewarming, too.  If I had my way, we'd be unpacked the day after we move, even though I know that's totally unrealistic. 

So, next week I should have pictures to show y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment