Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My house should be declared a national disaster zone!

Okay, first I've been tagged by Christi, for a "Get to know you better" post.  Hopefully, I will get to that this weekend.

But right now, I am sitting in the midst of chaos.  I guess no matter how organized I try to stay about it, packing has taken over my house!  LOL!  I think we finally have enough boxes, and I want to hurry up and fill them so I can get them out of my hair...then when I do, there's no where to put them except right where they're sitting anyway.

We still have so much to do, and now the clock in my head is officially ticking.  We have exactly 2 weeks until the big move...a week and a half until we move our beds and necessities and start living in the new house.  Trust me when I say I'm saving y'all a huge headache (and myself!) by NOT taking pictures and showing you what my house looks like at the moment.  I would much rather wait until I can get pictures of the nice, empty new house...it may not have a woman's touch yet, but I bet I would feel a lot less claustrophobic in it than I do right now.

Well, Isaac finally fell asleep for his nap, so I think I'll go try and claw my way through my kitchen and find my stove to cook us some dinner.  Ugh.  Can't I pleeeeeeeeeeeease just order take-out?!  Of course not...I wouldn't want to injure the delivery guy when I open my door and the whole house-load of stuff falls on him.  I'm pretty sure that would be grounds for a lawsuit.

Yikes.  Okay, time to get back off of my hiney...

No comments:

Post a Comment