Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Friday, November 21, 2008

My kitchen

Okay, so progress is a little slow today...I decided to pack the food I KNOW we won't use within the next 3 weeks.  Here's what my kitchen looks like right now.

Ugh...look at those bare walls!

And boxes and bins everywhere!  Oh, look, there's my Crock Pot!  What's inside?

Chicken Delicious, a recipe I found on allrecipes.
Okay, and here's the best picture (of course, I'm biased):

Hi, Pork Chop! (Don't worry, we don't eat pork around here.)  He's part of the reason progress is so slow today...his naps seem to be getting shorter and shorter lately.  Oh, well!  With a face like that to sit and stare at, who wants to do boring old packing anyway???

Love,
Lisa (who really should get Pork Chop to sleep so I can get packing, but I don't wanna!)

No comments:

Post a Comment