Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A brand new week: The master bedroom and bathroom

Last week, I got our main bathroom completely clean and de-cluttered.  I also got a good start on the boys' room, although I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to.  We did make good progress, though, and it will be easier for next time.

This week, it's on to the master bedroom and bathroom.  I am going to be starting with the bathroom first.  It needs a good deep cleaning, and I really need to go through the linen closet.  I could be storing things much more efficiently than I am now in there.  I know a couple of bins are just leftover unpacking from the move...one is shoes and stuff that needs to be unpacked either to the front closet or bedrooms.  The other is a bunch of curtains from the old house that I think I will just bag off and drop off at the Goodwill or something.  Those 2 things alone will free up quite a bit of space in there, and I know there's probably some other stuff that can be re-located or gotten rid of altogether.

We are trying hard to stick with our evening routine.  There were a couple of nights last week I didn't get to it for one reason or another, and I definitely regretted it the next morning, and all the next day, really.  So, before I add any other routines, I want to really get the evening one down.  In my opinion, it's really the most important...as I have found out, it really sets the tone for the next day!

Anyway, I am off to finish up a thing or two, then I will send my oldest off to bed.  Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment