Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Thursday, March 26, 2009

In the mood for chocolate

For the past two days, I've been in the mood for...something sweet...possibly brownie-like?   Maybe not quite brownies.  Hmmm...

I was browsing through my blog list and came to Pioneer Woman's site.  I remembered seeing her post a chocolate sheet cake awhile back, saying it was the best chocolate cake ever.  Oh. My. Goodness!  You can say that again, PW!  I made it right away while the kiddos were napping.  I tried a piece right away, which led me to try another.  Then later we had company, and, well, I couldn't be rude by not eating dessert with them, could I?!  I'm pretty sure I gained about 20 pounds today.  But I'm telling you, all the extra work to lose the weight is soooooooooooooooo worth it with this cake!   You simply must try it.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment