Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Menu for the week of 3/9/09

I meant to post this on Monday, but did not have it complete yet.    I'm sorry I haven't been on a lot lately.  I am trying to come up with a regularly posting "routine," so to speak, so I can better manage my time on here. 

Monday
Breakfast:
Breakfast sandwiches
Lunch:
Leftovers
Dinner:
Ground beef Romanoff
Peas (after I steam these, I add butter, Spike seasoning, dillweed, zest and juice from half of a lemon)
Bread and butter

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Bagels with cream cheese
Lunch:
Pizza
Dinner:
(Hubby made dinner tonight! *swoon*)
Fish
Corn
Dinner rolls
Cheese-stuffed oven pretzels

Wednesday
Breakfast:
Bagels with cream cheese
Lunch:
Leftovers
Dinner:
Leftovers

Thursday
Breakfast:
Cereal
Lunch:
Lime chicken soft tacos
Corn
Rice (we will use some from our Uncle Ben's flavored rice stash)
Dinner:
Chicken Divan
5-cup salad (a fruit salad)

Friday
Breakfast:
Egg sandwiches (my dad's famous fried-egg sandwiches...I will have to post a recipe sometime!)
Hash browns
Lunch:
Leftovers
Dinner:
Egg drop soup
Fried rice

I know it seems like we have lots of leftovers, and we do!  I tend to cook on the, um, heavy side, and my family doesn't seem to mind eating the leftovers until they're gone, so that's what we do.  Unless I purposely make extra to stick in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment