Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tackling the living room...sort of

This week, I'm in the living room, de-cluttering and cleaning.  I'm pretty sure there's not a whole lot to de-clutter, but I've been surprised before.

I started out today NOT in the living room, though.  Remember my messy laundry room?  It was putting a hamper (pun intended ) on our evening routine.  Picking up the whole house doesn't really feel like it's getting done when you have a huge clutter "hot spot" (as flylady calls it) going on, that isn't as simple as just "picking up."  While Vincent worked on some independent school work this morning, I tackled the laundry room in between times when he needed my help.  Now, while it's not perfect yet, it is back to being functional again.  I've got laundry almost caught up, and now I've got a huge pile of ironing to do, so I will probably try and get that done before even thinking about the living room.  Ironing is a necessity around here, and especially today, as I'm pretty sure hubby has no more ironed work shirts.  So, I'm off to the ironing board for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment