Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Monday, April 6, 2009

Weird math

In case I haven't said it before, I LOVE the Grocery Game!  Take a look at my wonderful trip to CVS today.

Transaction #1:

2 packs green tea supplements
1 tube toothpaste

Shelf price:  $16.25
What I paid:  $1.20

Transaction #2:

6 boxes tissue
2 cans infused air freshener spray
2 bottles of *nice smelling* dish soap
2 things of popular name eye shadow
2 packs good lip care sticks

Shelf price:  $45.46
What I paid:  $1.00

And, I still have $2.00 in CVS Extra Bucks for next time.

Then on the way home stopped at Sonic and got a couple of cherry limeades for hubby and myself.

Total spent there: $4.70  More than double of all of my CVS stuff! 

Seriously, check out the Grocery Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment