Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last week

Whew! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately! I've been working hard at keeping things up around the house, and it's definitely showing. ;)

Last week was mostly cleaning in the living room, with Friday (the start of a new month) the only day to work on the entrance, dining room, and yard. I didn't really get a whole lot done on the living room (although we did the week before with all the game/puzzle de-cluttering!), but worked extra hard on the front hall and dining room. The desk and homeschool area of the dining room were getting pretty cluttered-looking, so that's where I concentrated most of my effort.
It is soooooo nice to have this done! School seems to flow so much smoother now.

I am definitely excited to be moving on to the kitchen this week, though. It's been kept up, but it's been awhile since I gave it a really good cleaning...and the cabinets definitely need to be reorganized. Not rearranged, though! I'm actually pretty happy with where things are at for now. ;)

I already pretty much have my menus planned out for the week already, so I will probably be posting them later on tonight.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment