Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday...on Wednesday?

Wow, what a week since my last post! A flare-up in my MS managed to sneak up on me, and I am just getting done with the treatment for it...which in some ways is worse than the symptoms! It's been a rough week on me, and needless to say, I haven't been spending a whole lot of time in the kitchen.

I had some menus all planned out for this week, and while so far they haven't gone as planned, let's just say we've been doing good. Much thanks to my wonderful husband and boys! :) Yes, you will see a few repeats in the menus from last week, only because I never got to make them when I intended. ;)

Sunday
Breakfast-the usual Sunday morning free-for-all
Lunch-sandwiches for the boys, hubby brought me Sonic :)
Dinner-Taco ring, cucumber salad

Monday
Breakfast-Cereal, fruit
Lunch-homemade bread bowls filled with broccoli cheese soup
Dinner-leftovers

Tuesday
Breakfast-Cereal, fruit
Lunch-Scrambled eggs and toast (I was craving comfort food, so hubby made some up for everyone)
Dinner-Leftovers or sandwiches (kids' choice!)

Wednesday
Breakfast-Cereal, fruit (yes, keeping it simple this week!)
Lunch-Loaded potato skins with sour cream for dip
Dinner-Stuffing-topped venison chops, steamed green beans, pumpkin dinner rolls

Thursday
Breakfast-Pancakes, bacon
Lunch-Tuna sandwiches, carrots & celery with homemade dill dip
Dinner-Homemade pizza, salad, brownie sundaes for dessert

Friday
Breakfast-Pumpkin scones w/ cinnamon icing, fruit
Lunch-Leftovers
Dinner-Teriyaki roast, Rice pilaf, sunshine kiss cookies

Saturday
Breakfast-Strawberry banana kefir smoothie
Lunch-Leftovers
Dinner-Meat & potato salad, pickles, carrots, apple pie tarts for dessert

Praise be to God, I am on the mend now, and will be easing back into my normal duties over the next few days. :)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment