Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Annual Cleaning

As spring quickly approaches here, "Spring Cleaning" is on my mind. Being the defeated perfectionist that I am, I hate to admit that I really don't think I've ever fully completed a Spring Cleaning list that I've ever attempted to start. :) This year, I am going to give the annual list from Home Comforts a try. A few of these things I may also do in the fall, if needed, and many will probably just be added to my "Odd Jobs" list as time allows.

Wash blankets, comforters, and quilts
Give away unused clothing
Clean & polish gems, jewelry, silver, brass, copper
Clean light fixtures
Vacuum books
Move & clean under heavy appliances/furniture
Shampoo rugs and upholstery
Empty and clean all closets, drawers, and cabinets
Dust or wash china, crystal, knickknacks
Wash blinds and shades
Dry-clean/wash curtains
Organize/store photos, videos, CD's

Whew! For such a "short" list, it looks pretty daunting, but, we'll see how it goes this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment