Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Friday, March 19, 2010

Frugal Friday: Introduction

Lately, I've been thinking of different ways to really stretch my husband's hard-earned money.  While I'm better than I have been in the past, there are still so many ways I could cut costs.  Each Friday, I am going to try and make a point of learning something new that will save us money.  I have a whole list of things that I want to try.  :)  I'm thinking of things here that we would normally buy, that I can make, or learn to make, for cheaper.  I'm also thinking of services for minor repairs that I could teach myself to handle.

So, while I'm getting my list together, I will leave you with a wonderful website I've found.  Money Saving Mom  This is a wonderful site for saving money on many things...she has links to free samples, store and coupon deals, and so much more.  Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment