Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Monthly and Quarterly Cleaning

If I am on my game and get all my weekly chores done with time to spare, I move on to my monthly chores. I keep these on the same notebook page as my quarterly chores, as these lists are much shorter. So, if I have all my monthly cleaning done, and time to spare after my weekly chores are completed, I work on the quarterly cleaning.

Monthly Chores:
Launder underbedding (mattress covers) and blankets that are NOT comforters
Dust blinds, shades, door tops, and other hard-to-reach areas
Wash windows
Clean ceiling fan blades
Wash bathroom rugs

Quarterly Chores:
Turn mattresses
Wash or air pillows
Clean light shades, globes, dust lightbulbs

As needed:
Clean oven
Wash woodwork (I usually just do spot cleaning for this)
Organize drawers, cabinets, closets (these will usually get done as I have time as odd jobs)

No comments:

Post a Comment