Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Struggling with balance and finding simplicity

As in my last post, I had made the decision to not obsess about housework so much.  In my efforts to do that, I found things seriously out of balance this week as the house is now driving me nuts!  I've been thinking and praying about what I should do to find balance in this area, and I have gotten my answer.  I am going back to flylady's way of doing things and using her baby steps.  :)

This will be a very good lesson for me, as I typically want to jump in to these things full force, and instead, I will be following the beginner's baby steps.  In the past, it has driven me crazy doing things so simple, and doing things so S-L-O-W-L-Y, but it is what I need to do.

So, today, I am shining my sink and getting VERY basic, minimal stuff done.  Then tomorrow, I will move on to baby step #2, and so on.

I hope to be updating my baby step progress with pictures as I go, so check back again!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment