Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A new endeavor

Since I love to blog anyway and share my opinions (and really, who couldn't use a few extra dollars here and there?), I have decided to become an Amazon Associate.  Which means occasionally here on my blog, I will be sharing product and book reviews.  Those reviews will include a link to the product on amazon.com, where if the link is clicked through and a purchase is made (on anything, not just the original product), I will get a little commission for the sale.

It's really not much (although there's good potential there!), but my dear hubby has been working so hard lately so we can get ALL of our debt paid off, and I figure it's a good thing if I can do what I'm already doing and contribute just a little to the effort.  :)

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment