Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally Friday!

Weekend plans, anyone?  I think this is the first weekend this year that is both A) supposed to be nice (weather-wise, anyway), and B) is a weekend that my hubby has off at the same time.  :)

Number one priority for me is getting my 2 1/2-year-old boy potty trained.  We just started today, and so far, we've had 2 accidents and NOTHING in the potty so far.  This time, I'm not worried or stressed in any way like I was with the first two.  I'm just going to keep on with the training, and it will happen in God's good time.  :)

Another big happening this weekend is the spring cleaning of our shed.  Hubby and sons will be going through the shed, sorting, getting rid of things, and making room.  Then, we can finally put away the Christmas bins that are taking up precious space in my laundry room.  LOL!  Yes, I am very excited.  We had meant to do this for the last few weekends now, but the weather just did not want to cooperate.  Now the chilly, gloomy part of the week has come to a close and has made way for blue skies and sunshine!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment