Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Lisa's Homemaking Corner

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I want my house back (under control)!

With all the illness that has gone through our house in the last couple of months, CHAOS abound.  And if you know anything about Flylady, you know what I'm talking about!  It seems that people either really love or really hate the Flylady system.  I'm one of those seemingly rare "in-between" people.  There was a time when I stuck to the system faithfully and it really worked for me and my home.  I've gone between Flylady and other "systems" over the years, and it seems like Flylady is the one I keep going back to, especially when I feel like things are getting out of control.

This scene may not look that bad, but add little pockets like this all over the house and intensify some of them and well, you can probably imagine.  And please, DO use your imagination, because honestly, I don't think that would be as bad as posting the actual pictures.  ;)

Seriously, though, Flylady works for me, I think that's because I am a person who LOVES lists!  And, if you ask those who have to live with me, it seems that since I was diagnosed with MS, I NEED lists more than ever.  If I don't write it down, it's not happening/getting bought/getting done.  Detailed lists are my friends.  :)

So, for the month of May I will be going through the Beginner's Baby Steps over at Flylady.  If you would like to join me, please leave a comment and let me know.  Tomorrow I'm going to be power cleaning my sink.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment